SCM-453 03 A/B - Meeting the Needs of the Customer
Featuring Zach Zacharius
Length: 2 hours
Module 3 - Meeting the Needs of the Customer
- Understand the relationships between order management and customer service.
- Appreciate how organizations influence customers’ ordering patterns as well as how they execute customers’ orders.
- Realize that activity-based costing (ABC) plays a critical role in order management and customer service.
- Know the various elements of customer service and how they impact both buyers and sellers.
- Calculate the cost of a stockout.
- Understand the major outputs of order management, how they are measured, and how their financial impacts on buyers and sellers are calculated.
- Be familiar with the concept of service recovery and how it is being implemented in organizations today.
- Notes & Materials