SCM-453 01A/B - Integrated Logistics & Supply Chain Management
Featuring Zach Zacharius
Length: 2 hours
Module 1 - Integrated logistics and Transportation Management
- Review the transportation and logistics supply chain management framework.
- Explain the external change drivers of SCM in global economy.
- Discuss the development of supply chain management.
- Place transportation and logistics management within the concept of an integrated value chain.
- Understand the major challenges facing firms as they implement supply chain strategies.
- Notes & Materials