SCM-453 11A/B - Managing Information Flow
Featuring Zach Zacharius
Length: 2 hours
Module 11 - Managing Information Flow
- Appreciate the overall importance of information to supply chain management.
- Understand the role of information technology in the supply chain.
- Explain the key components of an integrated supply chain information system.
- Describe and differentiate between the primary types of supply chain solutions and their capabilities.
- Discuss the critical issues in technology selection and implementation processes.
- Recognize the role of emerging technologies for improving supply chain
- Notes & Materials